- In the prestressed sleeper elements, as in every sensitive concrete product, the production process starts by checking that the mold is clean and suitable for pouring.
- First of all, the surface of the concrete mold is lubricated for easy stripping, which will reduce the concrete's grip on the iron.
- Then, previously prepared iron reinforcements are mounted inside, these reinforcements are placed in place manually.
- Later, these irons are subjected to a tension manually and their abundance is taken, this will speed up the progress of the production line.
- Sleepers later on at the next station reaches the desired tension by the pre-tensioning devices at the values determined by the norms.
- At the next point, the work of these tensioning machines is observed manually, which is the first quality control that these rail systems undergo.
- The sleeper molds found suitable move through the production line and reach the concrete casting station. There is a movable discharge pipe here, which is responsible for homogeneously dispersing the concrete along the sleepers.
- Concrete filled molds In the next stage, they are subjected to the leveling process, again by hand. It is the lower part of the leveled sleepers at this point, considering their placement under the rails.
- Then, these molds are stacked on top of each other by a stacking robot and prepared in a way that takes up minimum space in the curing chambers.
- The lined traverse molds are pushed towards the transport trolley. This trolley carries the sleeper molds by placing them in the first and the front of the curing chambers, respectively. After each curing chamber it fills from the front to the back, it moves to the next one and follows this automatic transport throughout the day.
- The curing process takes place in the curing chambers equipped with sensors, moisture and heat distributors in order to keep the quality at the highest level in these sensitive products.
- The cured products are tak en out of the room by a -sec ond carriage, starting -from the molds placed first in the first out form, and taken to the robot station, where their wishes will be disrupted.
- While this robot takes the stacked molds one by one, they turn them over and leave them on the production line. And in this way, the sleepers come to a position where they can be removed from the mold.
- Then, the tension of the pre stressed irons is relieved with- the help of a tension release device.
- The molds move along the line and reach the mold unloading robot, where they will be pre pared for casting. While the- ro bot lifts the molds, the strip-ping process takes place, leaving the sleepers on the production line. This robot then holds the emp ty molds in an incline, allow- ing inside of itself to be cleaned properly.When the cleaned molds are left on the produc tion line, the new cycle be-gins.