High Speed Train Slabs
- The first of the vital things in the fixed formwork sleeper system is concrete distribution. The concrete produced in the concrete plant moves into the factory with the help of the overhead conveyor bucket, and by using radio frequency or similar positioning technologies, the concrete is transferred within the factory by reaching the discharge bucket, which can also operate in the perpendicular axis to that of the bucket line.
- The concrete discharge bucket, which pours the mixture to create the concrete slabs with the help of the lid it opens synchronously with its movement, is to travel on and between the molds lined up in the factory.
- The filled mold is covered with materials that will prevent its contact with the air in the factory where they are still and they are subject to the curing process at the point where they are.
- The sleeper beds, whose curing processes are completed, are removed from the mold by mobile cranes and transferred to the transport trolleys.
- Similar to these cars, they transport the pre-prepared iron reinforcements into the factory before the concrete is filled.
- The sleepers transport trolley carries the products to the apparatus that prepares them to collect water by turning them upside down before storage.
- The sleepers, whose production is completed, are stacked in the stock area with the help of cranes.
- The important thing in these sleepers, which are not prestressed, is that the iron reinforcements that will come into them are prepared with a pre-production that is sensitive and fast so that it does not negatively affect the production capacity.